We had some fantastic entries for our photo competition with the winning one - shown below - which was taken by A. Eley
Sunday, 13 September 2015
CHRISTMAS PARTY NIGHTS
FRIDAY 11TH DECEMBER 2015
Europe's No1 Madness & Ska Revival Band !
* 8.00pm - Arrive and enjoy a Christmas Roll filled with Turkey, Stuffing and Cranberry Sauce, followed by a Mince Pie.
* 9.00pm - Make your way to the ballroom for a great night of music with ‘BADNESS’
* 11.30pm last orders. Bar closes at midnight midnight
£12 per person
THE BEAT CATS
SATURDAY THE 19TH DECEMBER 2015
The Beat Cats are a traditional Rock n Roll band from the heart of Somerset but with a modern twist. If you think of Eddie, Buddy, Gene, Elvis, Chuck, Carl etc. add a chunk of Setzer/Stray Cats and top it all off with a dollop of Imelda May; you have the cream of Rock n Roll these Cats love!
* Arrive 7.00 for 7.30pm: Traditional Christmas Dinner of Roast Turkey with all the trimmings followed by Christmas Pudding.
* 8.45 pm: Make your way to the ballroom for a fantastic night of live music with ‘The Beat Cats’
* 11.30pm last orders. Bar closes at midnight
£19.50 per person
Call or email us now to book!
Tel: 01984 632515
Posted by St Audries Bay at 16:24
Friday, 4 September 2015
Come along and listen to some lovely music throughout
our Organ Week in September.
Sunday the 27th September to Thursday the 1st October
8pm Evening Concert with Kevin Grunhill
8pm Concert with Tony Stace
8pm Evening Concert with Ian Griffin
8pm Evening Concert with Nicholas Martin
8pm Evening Concert with Byron Jones
Posted by St Audries Bay at 17:04
Friday 11th to Monday 13th September
Half board for 3 nights of great food and fantastic Jazz £200.00 per person.
Day Tickets £25.00 per person
Friday - Pete Allen Jazz Band
Saturday - Clive Wilson's New Orleans Serenaders.
Direct from their success at the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival!
Sunday - John Shillito Band
Call now to book. 01984 632515
Or email: email@example.com
Posted by St Audries Bay at 17:00